Barry Strickland & Company provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. We strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
Our professional services include:
You, your banker and others require accurate, understandable financial statements and analysis. The professional staff at Barry Strickland & Company provide a wide range of financial statement services to assist you in accurately and completely reporting the financial results of your operations.
Whether you need a full disclosure financial statement for others to rely upon, or advice on internal reporting and analysis, we have the experience and background to meet your needs.Request information about Financial-Reporting-and-Business-Consulting below
Expertise. Peace of mind. These are the things that you can expect your tax advisor to provide. We view our relationship with each of our clients as an
ongoing partnership and strive to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice. We keep abreast of current tax laws throughout
the year to minimize your tax liabilities and to maximize your future opportunities.
- Form 1040- Federal and State Tax Returns
- Form 1120 and 1120S- Corporation and S Corporation Tax Returns
- Form 1065- Partnership Tax Return
- Form 1041- Fiduciary Tax Return
- Form 706- Estate Tax Return
- Form 709- Gift Tax Return
- Form 5500- Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plan
- Form 990- Return of Organizations Exempt from Income Tax
Request information about Tax-Return-Preparation-Services below
Having a good accounting and bookkeeping system is absolutely essential to the success of any business. At Barry Strickland & Company we can assist with the financial management of your business by improving the integrity of your accounting system.
We can provide complete bookkeeping services or assistance to your current bookkeeper. Our staff is well trained in a number of bookkeeping and accounting softwares including, but not limited to, Creative Solutions, QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting, as well as many write up programs.
Whether your company is large or small, our staff is on hand to help with any problem that may arise.Request information about Bookkeeping-Services-and-Training below
From estate planning to trust administration we have assisted and served as fiduciaries on large and small estates and trusts. In every area of your duties as executor, trustee, or administrator, we will provide sound advice and service you can rely on.Request information about Estate-and-Trust-Planning-and-Tax-Preparation below
Barry Strickland & Company has served Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees for 20 years and is currently employed by 17 trustees in the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia.
- Income Tax Preparation and Advice
- Preparation of § 505(b) Prompt Determinations Requests
- Preference and Forensic Investigations
- Expert Testimony
- Review Debtor's Financial Records to Identify Potential or Undisclosed Assets
- Advise on Business Valuation
- Wage Claim Administration
- Payroll Tax Returns and W-2's for Estates
- 401(k) Plan Closing for Bankrupt Employers
Some companies find it difficult to manage all of the many functions required to run their businesses. Allow us to take care of your payroll needs from issuing payroll checks to filing necessary tax returns.
- Form W-2 and W-3
- Form 1099 and 1096
- Form 941
- Form 940
- Form VA5, VA15, VEC FC-20